• Cremation Society Membership Fee ($35 membership fee provides 10% discount on regular direct cremation price, a $309 value)
• Services of a licensed funeral director and staff.
• Transfer of your loved one from local place of death to our care.
• Care in a climate-controlled environment before cremation.
• Preparation of the body for cremation.
• Private cremation in our on-site crematory.
• Exclusive Cremation with Confidence™ Guarantee
• No third-party fees - your loved one never leaves our care.
• Simple plastic utility urn
• Simple corrugated cremation container (alternative to a casket)
• One permit, issued by the county (additional permits may be necessary if ashes are to be divided)
• Sales tax on the cremation container
See full details
Thank you for the earlier crematory tour and explaining the process of cremation. Because of your wealth of knowledge and kindness, I was able to ground myself during the process. Thank you.